Went to a small grocery store today and saw these Little Debbie cakes. I picked one up saw the price and put it back. The cashier told me that I had more self control than her. I told her that I only have $30 until next paycheck. I paid then went to my Jeep. She came out with the snack and handed it to me and said you can have one. I almost cried because she was so nice.
Slot car of the General Lee This is a slot car from Auto World. Made in 2013. Release number 13. There are 6 different versions of this slot car out there. I'm lucky enough that I believe I don't need them all to be happy with my little collection. There are many collectors out there that feel the need to have each version. But I'm not like other collectors. I open my treasures and enjoy them.
Comments
Post a Comment